WCM AwardsApply by November 1st
Recognizing Leaders of Change in Capital Markets
The WCM Awards recognize exemplary individuals and firms in the Canadian capital markets. WCM has been recognizing trailblazing leaders since 2007. A full history of our award recipients can be found here.
These industry leaders share an inspiring vision for the future: an equal workplace. A mission that can harness the full potential of the talent pool - a future of better ideas, stronger teams, improved businesses and new levels of prosperity. These awards recognize women rising through the ranks into senior leadership, outstanding volunteers that contribute to the work of WCM, innovators in the diversity and inclusion space, and transformational leaders.
2021 WCM Awards
Rising Star & Outstanding Volunteer Awards:
- Resume Submission
- A 500 word (max) letter outlining the nominee's achievements and how they meet the specific award criteria. Please provide examples of initiatives, efforts, programs and/or policies that showcase their achievements
Excellence in Innovation Awards:
- 500 word (max) letter outlining the nominee's achievements/initiative and how they meet the specific award criteria.
Transformational Leadership Awards:
- Nominee’s current bio and/or resume
- 500 word (max) letter outlining the candidate's achievements and how they meet the specific award criteria. Please provide examples of initiatives, efforts, programs and/or policies that showcase their achievements.
- One additional letter of support from senior leadership, supporting your nomination of this candidate for this award and reinforcing how the candidate meets the award criteria.
*Nominations and self-nominations are permitted.
September 27 2021 Nominations Open
November 1 2021: Nominations Close
AWARDS CATEGORIES | CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
WCM Award Recipients
WCM has been recognizing trailblazing leaders since 2007Past Award Recipients
PAST PRESS RELEASES & AWARD CEREMONY RECAPS