WCM Leadership AwardsApply by October 6th
Recognizing Leaders of Change in Finance
WCM is excited to announce its annual WCM Leadership Awards has been expanded to include two new awards: the WCM Trailblazer Award and the WCM Ally Award.
Developed in 2007, the WCM Leadership Awards celebrates exemplary individuals and firms across Canada’s financial industry that share an inspiring vision for the future: an equitable workplace.
Through six awards categories in total, the Awards showcases leaders of change that help drive a mission that can harness the full potential of North America’s financial sector - one that includes more innovation, diverse and impactful teams, improved businesses, and new levels of prosperity.
The six awards categories include: WCM Rising Star; WCM Trailblazers (NEW); Outstanding WCM Volunteer; WCM Transformational Leadership;WCM Excellence in Innovation; and WCM Ally (NEW). Details for each category, including nomination dates and awards criteria is listed below.
At WCM, we believe that recognizing women rising through the ranks into senior leadership, outstanding volunteers that contribute to the work of WCM, innovators in the diversity and inclusion space, transformational leaders and true allies, is an important way of celebrating individuals who are driving change.
A full history of our award recipients can be found here.
Rising Star, Trailblazers & WCM Outstanding Volunteer Awards:
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile
- A 500-word (max) reference letter outlining the nominee's achievements and how they meet the specific award criteria. Please provide examples of initiatives, efforts, programs and/or policies that showcase their achievements
Excellence in Innovation Awards:
- 500-word (max) letter outlining the nominee's achievements/initiative and how they meet the specific award criteria.
- A summary that clearly outlines the data that supports this innovative approach
Transformational Leader & Ally Awards:
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile
- 500-word (max) letter outlining the candidate's achievements and how they meet the specific award criteria. Please provide examples of initiatives, efforts, programs and/or policies that showcase their achievements.
- One additional letter of support from senior leadership, supporting your nomination of this candidate for this award and reinforcing how the candidate meets the award criteria.
*Nominations and self-nominations are permitted.
See eligibility criteria below.
August 1, 2023: Nominations Open
October 6, 2023: Nominations Close
December 4, 2023: Awards Reception
AWARDS CATEGORIES | CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
WCM Award Recipients
WCM has been recognizing trailblazing leaders since 2007Past Award Recipients
PAST PRESS RELEASES & AWARD CEREMONY RECAPS
- WCM 2022 Awards Announcement
- WCM 2021 Awards Announcement
- WCM 2020 Awards Announcement
- WCM 2019 Awards Announcement
- WCM 2018 Leadership Awards Announcement
- WCM 2017 Leadership Awards Announcement
- WCM 2016 Leadership Awards Announcement
- WCM 2015 Leadership Awards Press Release
- WCM 2014 Leadership Awards Press Release
- WCM 2013 Leadership Awards Press Release
- WCM 2013 Leadership Award Luncheon Video
- WCM 2012 Leadership Awards Press Release
- WCM 2011 Leadership Awards Recipients
- WCM 2011 Leadership Awards Recap