Raise Your Profile. Elevate your Career.
Taking your Career to the Next Level
- Your network. Build influential and empowering professional relationships
- Your learning. Develop professional skills for career advancement
- You profile and visibility among senior leaders
- Your access to resources for career development (career coach, experts, educational materials)
- Your knowledge and awareness of gender diversity and inclusion
WCMElevate is designed for mid-level female professionals currently employed in Canadian capital markets.
This Program is full. Applications are closed.
- Participants must have 5-10 years experience
- Participants must be currently employed in capital markets (buy side or sell side)
- Participants must be WCM members in good standing
- Spots will be granted to registrants on a first come, first serve basis if eligibility criteria is met
* 70% of spots going to front-office employees
* Program Cost: $200 + HST
- September 25 2019: Registration Opens
- October 16 2019: Registration Closes
- November 4, 2019: Session 1 | Career Progress and Performance
- December 10, 2019: Session 2 | Career Mobility: Models for Successful Mobility
- January 24, 2020: Session 3 | Topic TBD (voted on)
- March 30, 2020: Session 4 | Topic TBD (voted on)
- May 4, 2020: Session 5 | Capital Markets Careers: A Panel Of Senior Leaders Share Their Career Trajectories And Insights
WCMElevate will consist of 5 sessions over a 7-month period, beginning in November and ending in May 2020. All sessions will be scheduled before applications open and dates will be detailed below. Two of the session topics will be voted on by WCMElevate participants.
Sessions Hosted at Program Sponsor RBC offices, Toronto.