Raise Your Profile. Reach New Career Heights.Applications open September 25th, 2019
Reach New Heights In Your Career
Break through to the next level and reach new heights in your career with WCMElevate.
- Expand your network by building strong professional relationships with other program participants;
- Learn and develop relevant professional skills for career advancement;
- Raise your profile and visibility among senior leaders (through panel sessions and recognition);
- Access resources to support your advancement (career coach, experts, educational materials);
- Increase your knowledge and awareness of gender diversity and inclusion.
WCMElevate is designed for mid-level female professionals currently employed in Canadian capital markets.
- Participants must have 5-10 years experience;
- Participants must be currently employed in capital markets (buy or sell side);
- Participants must be WCM members in good standing;
- Spots will be granted to registrants on a first come, first serve basis if they meet the above criteria, with 70% of spots going to front-office employees.
Program Cost: $200 + HST
- September 25 2019: Registration Opens
- October 16 2019: Registration Closes
- November 2019: Session 1 - Career Progress and Performance
- December 2019: Session 2 - Career Mobility: Models for Successful Mobility
- January 2020: Session 3 - Understanding Your Firm And How To Create A Five-Year Plan
- March 2020: Session 4 - Capital Markets Careers: A Panel Of Senior Leaders Share Their Career Trajectories And Insights
- May 2020: Session 5 - Topic TBD (voted on)
- June 2020: Session 6 - Topic TBD (voted on)
WCMElevate will consist of 6 sessions over an 8-month period, beginning in November and ending in June 2020. All 6 sessions will be scheduled before applications open, and the dates will be detailed below. Two of the session topics will be voted on by WCMElevate participants.
All sessions will be hosted at RBC offices in Toronto.
Thank you to our program sponsor, RBC Capital Markets.