Programming Designed to Elevate your Career.
Taking your Career to the Next Level
- Your network. Build influential and empowering professional relationships;
- Your learning. Develop professional skills for career advancement;
- Your access to resources for career development (career coach, experts, educational materials);
- Your knowledge and awareness of gender diversity and inclusion.
WCMElevate is designed for mid-level female professionals currently employed in capital markets.
WCMElevate participants are encouraged to leverage all aspects of the program offerings including attending networking sessions, participating in LinkedIn group content sharing discussions, asking questions to session leaders for advanced learning and engage with participants beyond the program calendar for optimal professional development.
- Participants must have 3-10 years professional experience;
- Participants must be currently employed in capital markets (buy side or sell side);
- Participants must submit a complete application including a response to the reflection question: How have you committed to your career development over the last two years? (Maximum 300 words)
- Participants must be WCM members in good standing
- Accessibility to technology and webcasting is required.
- This program is no longer first come, first serve
- 70% of spots going to front-office employees
- Program Cost | $75 + HST
- July 2021 Registration Opens
- August 2021: Registration Closes
- November 2021: Session 1
- December 2021: Session 2
- January 2022: Session 3
- March 2022: Session 4
- May 2022: Session 5
WCMElevate will consist of 5 sessions over a 7-month period, beginning in November and ending in May. All sessions will be scheduled before applications open and dates will be detailed below. Two of the session topics will be voted on by WCMElevate participants.