Raise Your Profile. Reach New Career Heights.Applications open September 25th, 2019
Reach New Heights In Your Career
Break through to the next level and reach new heights in your career with WCMElevate - new in 2018!
- Expand your network by building strong professional relationships with other program participants;
- Learn and develop relevant professional skills to advance;
- Raise your profile and visibility among senior leaders (through panel sessions and recognition);
- Access resources to support your advancement (career coach, experts, educational materials);
- Increase your knowledge and awareness of gender diversity and inclusion.
WCMElevate is designed for mid-level female professionals currently employed in Canadian capital markets.
- Participants must have 5-10 years experience;
- Participants must be WCM members in good standing;
- Participants will be selected on a first come, first serve basis if they meet the above criteria.
Program Cost: $200 + HST
Registration is now closed.
Space is limited. Spots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
WCMElevate will consist of 6 sessions over a 9-month period, beginning in November and ending in June 2019. All 6 sessions have been scheduled, and the dates can be found below.
All sessions will be hosted at RBC offices in Toronto.
Thank you to our program sponsor, RBC Capital Markets.