Accelerate Your CareerApplications open September 25th, 2019
Setting Careers In Motion
Achieve your career goals and accelerate your career with WCMAspire!
- Expand your network by building strong professional relationships with other program participants;
- Learn and develop relevant professional skills to advance;
- Raise your profile and visibility among senior leaders (through panel sessions and recognition);
- Access key resources to support your advancement (career coach, experts, educational materials);
- Increase your knowledge and awareness of gender diversity and inclusion.
WCMAspire is designed for entry-level female professionals currently employed in Canadian capital markets.
- Participants must have up to 7 years experience;
- Participants must be currently employed in capital markets (buy or sell side);
- Participants must be WCM members in good standing;
- Spots will be granted to registrants on a first come, first serve basis if they meet the above criteria, with 70% of spots going to front-office employees.
Program Cost: $200 + HST
- September 25 2019: Registration Opens
- October 16 2019: Registration Closes
- November 2019: Session 1 - Developing Your Personal Brand And The Art Of Networking
- December 2019: Session 2 - Strategic Communication
- February 2020: Session 3 - Advocating And Negotiating For Yourself
- April 2020: Session 4 - Topic TBD (voted on)
- May 2020: Session 5 - Topic TBD (voted on)
WCMAspire will consist of 5 sessions over an 8-month period, beginning in November, and ending in June 2020. All 5 sessions will be scheduled before applications open, and the dates will be detailed below. Two of the session topics will be voted on by WCMAspire participants.
All sessions will be hosted at Scotiabank offices in Toronto. Thank you to our program partner, Scotiabank.