Accelerate Your CareerApplications open September 25th, 2019
Setting Careers In Motion
Achieve your career goals and accelerate your career with WCMAspire - newly launched in 2018!
- Expand your network by building strong professional relationships with other program participants;
- Learn and develop relevant professional skills to advance;
- Raise your profile and visibility among senior leaders (through panel sessions and recognition);
- Access key resources to support your advancement (career coach, experts, educational materials);
- Increase your knowledge and awareness of gender diversity and inclusion.
WCMAspire is designed for entry-level female professionals currently employed in Canadian capital markets.
- Participants must have up to 7 years experience;
- Participants must be WCM members in good standing;
- Spots will be granted to registrants on a first come, first serve basis if they meet the above criteria.
Program Cost: $200 + HST
Registration is now closed.
Space is limited. Spots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
WCMAspire will consist of 5 sessions over a 9-month period, beginning in November, and ending in July 2019. All 5 sessions have been scheduled, and the dates can be found below. Two of the session topics will be voted on by WCMAspire participants.
All sessions will be hosted at Scotiabank offices in Toronto. Thank you to our program partner, Scotiabank.