Set Goals. Aspire to New Heights.Applications open September 25th, 2019
Setting Careers in Motion
WCMAspire is designed for females professionals with 1-7 years of experience in Canadian capital markets.
- Build professional expertise and continuing education through customized sessions and workshops
- Learn and develop professional skills for career advancement
- Access to resources for career development such as professional coaching, insights from industry experts and educational materials
- Expand your network by building strong professional relationships
- Raise your profile and visibility among senior leaders
- Participants must have 1-7 years experience in capital markets
- Participants must be currently employed in capital markets (buy side or sell side)
- Participants must be a WCM member in good standing
- Spots will be granted to registrants on a first come, first serve basis when eligibility criteria is met
*70% of spots allocated to front-office employees
*Program Cost: $200 + HST
- September 25, 2019: Registration Opens
- October 16, 2019: Registration Closes
- November 2019: Session 1 | Developing Your Personal Brand and the Art of Networking
- December 2019: Session 2 | Strategic Communication
- February 2020: Session 3 | Advocating and Negotiating for Yourself
- April 2020: Session 4 | Topic TBD (voted on)
- May 2020: Session 5 | Topic TBD (voted on)
WCMAspire consists of 5 sessions over an 8 month period, beginning in November, and ending in June. All sessions are scheduled before applications open, with session information below. Two of the session topics will be voted on by WCMAspire participants.
Sessions Hosted at Program Sponsor Scotiabank offices, Toronto.