UniConnect | University Ambassadors
Build a Resume with Purpose.
UniConnect Campus Ambassadors are bold, dynamic and ambitious students who strengthen WCM’s awareness on university campuses and share opportunities with undergraduate and graduate students interested in careers in finance.
WCM's University Ambassador program applications for are now being accepted for the 2020 - 2021 school year!
Benefits of becoming a Campus Ambassador
- A complimentary one-year UniConnect Student Membership;
- Acquire valuable career skills such as leadership, public speaking, and problem solving;
- Network with financial professionals and students interested in careers in finance;
- Build your resume and highlight your interest in finance to potential employers;
- Be part of an engaged team that is united in its vision for gender equality in finance.
Responsibilities of becoming a Campus Ambassador
- Familiarize yourself with WCM’s goals and strategies;
- Contribute to presentations to promote WCM’s goals and programs (max two per year);
- Assist with events and activities that strengthen WCM’s awareness (max two per year);
- Be a WCM advocate by sharing our passion and strategic vision;
- Raise awareness about WCM programming, including the mentorship program, job board and speaker series on campus
Total time commitment: 20 hours per academic year.
How to Apply?
Deadline: Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Please send applications (or questions) to: [email protected], subject line: WCM Campus Ambassador
Include the following with your application:
- Answers to these questions (150 words or less per question):
- Why are you interested in this position and what you can bring to this role?
- In reviewing our website at www.wcm.ca, What opportunities do you see where our organization could strengthen on-campus awareness?