UniConnect | University Ambassadors
Build a Resume with Purpose.
We’re looking for bold, dynamic and ambitious students to join our WCM community. University Ambassadors will work to strengthen WCM’s awareness on university campuses and share opportunities with undergraduate and graduate students interested in careers in finance.
WCM’s Uniconnect Ambassadors are our direct liaison between the student body and WCM. Our Ambassadors support the development of our student communities on university campuses by building awareness of WCM’s initiatives and resources that bridge the gap from university to a career in capital markets.
Benefits of becoming a Campus Ambassador:
- A complimentary one-year UniConnect Student Membership
- Acquire valuable career skills such as leadership, public speaking, and problem solving
- Network with financial professionals and students interested in careers in finance
- Build your resume and highlight your interest in finance to potential employers
- Be part of an engaged team that is united in its vision for gender equality in finance
- Familiarize yourself with WCM’s goals and strategies
- Contribute to and lead presentations to promote WCM’s goals and programs (max two per year)
- Assist with events and activities that strengthen WCM’s awareness (max two per year)
- Actively participate in events and workshops
- Be a WCM advocate by sharing our passion and strategic vision
- Total time commitment: 20 hours per academic year
Application Deadline: Monday September 23rd, 2019
- Resume Submission
- Answers to these questions (150 words or less per question):
Why you are interested in this position and what you can bring to this role?
In reviewing our website at www.wcm.ca, What opportunities do you see where our organization could strengthen on-campus awareness?
Questions | Contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: WCM Campus Ambassador