WCM Campus Ambassadors
Build a Resume with Purpose.
WCM's Campus Ambassadors are bold, dynamic and ambitious students who strengthen WCM’s awareness on university and college campuses and share opportunities with undergraduate and graduate students interested in careers in finance.
WCM is now accepting new ambassadors on a rolling basis. We are currently looking for ambassadors outside of Ontario.
Benefits of becoming a Campus Ambassador
- Gain volunteer experience and hours
- Acquire valuable career skills such as leadership, public speaking, and problem solving;
- Network with financial professionals and students interested in careers in finance;
- Build your resume and highlight your interest in finance to potential employers;
- Be part of an engaged team that is united in its vision for gender equality in finance
WCM Campus Ambassadors support WCM programming by doing the following
- Become experts on WCM’s goals and strategies;
- Contribute to presentations to promote WCM’s goals and programs
- Assist with events and activities that strengthen WCM’s awareness
- Be a WCM advocate by sharing our passion and strategic vision;
- Raise awareness about WCM programming, including the mentorship program, job board and speaker series on campus
Total time commitment: 20 - 40 hours per academic year.
How to Apply?
Please send applications (or questions) to: [email protected], subject line: WCM Campus Ambassador
Include the following with your application:
- Answers to these questions (150 words or less per question):
- Why are you interested in this position and what you can bring to this role?
- In reviewing our website at www.wcm.ca, What opportunities do you see where our organization could strengthen on-campus awareness?