CGI seeks a senior leader within the Banking vertical who is viewed as a trusted Systems Integration and Consulting expert.
Reporting to a GTA Leader, the Vice President Consulting Services will be responsible for growth and delivery of consulting services to Banking Clients. A key focus for the leader will be to increase sales and revenue by building key business and IT relationships with target customers. In this role, you will provide strategic direction on the development and maintenance of software solutions for CGI’s external clients.
Required Skill / Experience
• A credible expert in the business operations of Canadian banking clients.
• 10-15+ years of increasing responsibility in a technology consultancy with demonstrated track record of leading teams responsible for ensuring customer success and satisfaction within Banking space.
• Demonstrated success building and managing executive (C-Suite) relationships within Ontario-based Banking industry.
• Ability to drive proposal, pricing, and contracting for multi-faceted client initiatives.
• Manage P&L and financial accountabilities
•Experience with Emerging Technologies, i.e: Agile, DevOps, RPA etc is a significant asset.
• Bachleor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study; and MBA would be preferred