At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Interested in a career in Capital Markets? If so, the RBC Capital Markets Canada Women’s Advisory Program might be for you. RBC Capital Markets is committed to fostering workplace diversity and inclusion. The RBC Capital Markets Canada Women’s Advisory Program i is a selective, industry-leading multi-month early insight and professional development program for outstanding female undergraduate students interested in pursuing a career in finance. The program explores Capital Markets careers with our award-winning businesses in Banking (including Corporate Banking/Global Credit and Investment Banking) and Global Markets (including Debt Capital Markets, Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies, and Commodities, and Global Research), as well as Business & Client Services, Cash Management, and Sustainable Finance.
- A structured, multi-month program involving in-person and virtual development opportunities as well as a thorough orientation to RBC Capital Markets and the finance industry
- Advisor matches with RBC employees in your preferred business area to foster deeper learning of the industry, and to offer advice and support as you explore and navigate your career path
- Early access to a network of senior leaders and junior professionals to provide candid insight, support and guidance through business deep dives, social events, and skill-building sessions
- The opportunity to participate in an accelerated interview process for a 2024 Capital Markets co-op/internship, and the chance to strengthen your application for the 2025 Summer Analyst Program in Global Investment Banking or Global Markets
- An invaluable peer network of driven, ambitious students from schools across the country
Required Skill / Experience
- You are a full-time female undergraduate student graduating in December 2025 or Spring 2026
- You are able to join us for a 2024 co-op/internship during the Winter (Jan-April), Summer (May-August), or Fall (September-December) work term
- You are passionate about a career in Capital Markets