RBC Capital Markets is committed to fostering inclusion and workplace diversity. The RBC Capital Markets Pathways Diversity Award Program aims to empower, hire, grow, and retain outstanding undergraduate students who identify as Black and/or as Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, Métis) person of Canada studying full-time at a Canadian university/college, and who are passionate about pursuing a full-time career in Capital Markets.
Select applicants will advance to interviews, and successful candidates will earn a C$10,000 financial award, executive sponsorship, and an offer to join the Global Investment Banking or Global Markets Summer Analyst Program in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, or Vancouver.
What’s in it for you?
- Offer of Paid Employment - Join RBC Capital Markets in Global Markets or Investment Banking as a 2024 Summer Analyst; office locations include Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver
- Financial Award - Multiple awards available in the amount of C$10,000
- Networking Opportunities - Ongoing opportunities for training and exposure to the organization and industry with a peer network of driven, ambitious young professionals
- Sponsorship & Coaching - Senior leadership and summer mentor insight, support, and guidance
Required Skill / Experience
Please read the following eligibility requirements and application instructions carefully before submitting; incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- You are an undergraduate student enrolled full-time at a Canadian college or university
- You self-identify as Black and/or an Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, Métis) person of Canada
- You have a strong academic record, varied extra-curricular participation, and a genuine interest in pursuing a career in finance upon graduation
- You are available to join a full-time summer internship program running May to August 2025
- You are a Canadian Citizen, or permanent resident of Canada, or are legally eligible to work in Canada for any employer up to and including August 2025
*This opportunity is open to eligible students from all academic programs; STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) students are encouraged to apply