Who we are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships – we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage, and investment banking services. We are the leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.
We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, tailored solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and collaboration and strive to eliminate bureaucratic thinking. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.
Come be a part of our Canadian success story and help deliver superior outcomes for our clients. At CG we recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently seeking an Analyst to join our Mining Investment Banking group in Toronto.
- Work alongside deal teams consisting of Canaccord Genuity professionals at all levels including the senior principles, on a variety of advisory and financing transactions in the mining sector;
- Play a key role in all aspects of developing and executing transactions, including:
- financial analysis
- value analysis
- detailed modeling
- preparation of presentation materials
- research of company and industry dynamics
- conducting due diligence
- preparation of offering documents
- marketing transactions
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter. All applications will be held in strict confidence. In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.
Required Skill / Experience
- Completion of a university degree in a business-related discipline;
- Minimum of one (1) year of investment banking experience in a similar role – experience in both M&A and corporate finance preferred;
- Solid quantitative skills including strong financial modeling skills;
- Strong analytical ability and written communication skills;
- Resourceful, diligent and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.