Would you like to join one of the largest portfolio management groups in Quebec? iA Investment Management offers you a stimulating career as well as opportunities to continually progress and enhance your knowledge.
Do you dream of a professional future in which you will have a significant impact on the management of general fund portfolios? The General Fund Portfolio Management team is seeking a portfolio manager to join a dynamic and high-performance team.
What does a portfolio manager do as part of the team?
- Manage portfolios that incorporate multiple asset classes
- Asset/liability management
- Ensure that portfolios meet the objectives of internal clients while respecting their constraints as well as their risk appetite and tolerance
- Provide client representation for mandates under management, including presentations to boards of directors and investment committees
- Participate in the development and implementation of investment strategies
- Review and update investment policies
- Work closely with specialized asset class teams
- Collaborate with various corporate departments such as actuarial, accounting, taxation, risk management and legal services
- Participate in corporate projects
- Keep up to date on changes in regulatory environments
Required Skill / Experience
Holder of the CFA Charter or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial markets
Excellent command of English and French (oral and written)
Knowledge of asset/liability management (desired asset)
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Autonomy, service mentality and desire to excel