What is the position?
The Director, Internal Audit is an integral part of the Internal Audit team. The successful candidate will play a key leadership role and provide oversight of operational, regulatory, strategic, and/or financial audits to ensure they add value to the organization and that they aid in the achievement of strategic objectives. This individual will be instrumental in our continued transformational efforts and the elevation of the audit function and will report to the VP of Internal Audit.
Why join the IGM Internal Audit team?
Join our growing Internal Audit function that partners with the business to provide compelling insights and assurance to our stakeholders. IGM Internal Audit is a diverse team of individuals who work under the guiding principles of Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation and Passion! Having adopted a unique organization model that encourages empowerment and accountability, a role in Internal Audit will provide the challenge and opportunity to learn about the business and grow your career.
As part of the IGM Internal Audit team:
- Your wellness and time will be respected: We provide a flexible and hybrid work environment and opportunity to work from our Winnipeg and Toronto locations.
- Your education will be supported: We offer the ability to complete a variety of professional designations and continuing education programs that include mentorship, paid study and partial to full reimbursement of program fees depending on the program.
- Your growth will be encouraged: We support and encourage continued education, including requirements to maintain existing designations.
- Your visibility will be promoted: Opportunities to perform engagements and projects across our organization, while providing opportunities to interact with Executive Management.
- Your business knowledge will be accelerated: You will have the opportunity to learn about all the IGM Financial’s family of companies: IG Wealth Management and Mackenzie Investments. You can also participate in secondment opportunities.