WCM is currently seeking a volunteer Coordinator for our Alberta Steering Committee (based in Calgary). The Coordinator will work with our Calgary Chapter Co-Chairs to assist in the organization of all committee meetings and material. The Coordinator must have a strong commitment to the mission, strategies, and work of WCM. The Coordinator will report to the Co-Chairs of the Calgary Steering Committee and appointed WCM Staff. Applicants must be located in Calgary
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize Calgary Steering Committee Meetings every 6-8 weeks;
- Support Co-Chairs in meeting planning - arranging meeting logistics / booking venue, circulating calendar invite
- Supporting Co-Chairs in the maintenance of regular communication with Steering Committee Members, circulating agendas and minutes (WCM Template provided) and other materials when needed.
- Attend all Steering Committee Meetings, take minutes, and distribute within two working days of the meeting.
- Act as Chapter ambassador and leverage your network to raise the profile of WCM;
- Three-year term, renewable once for a second three-year term.
Required Skill / Experience
- WCM member in good standing
Previous experience as a WCM volunteer and attended past WCM events
2+ years of professional experience within the financial services industry
Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and volunteer committees
Strong organizational skills and deadline-oriented
Conceptual skills and intellectual insight as it relates to diversity and inclusion