Who are we - FD Technologies
FD Technologies plc (FD) is a leading software and services company, with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (KX) across industries, and extensive domain expertise and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology (managed services and consulting).
KX technology is designed to capture and analyse data to make real-time decisions in a world where data volumes generated by markets and machines are increasing exponentially, and existing technologies fail due to technological or commercial limitations.
KX is widely adopted throughout the financial industry and is poised for accelerated growth across high-tech manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, utilities, and telecommunications.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.
First Derivative provides a range of managed services and consulting worldwide to its clients in the capital markets sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, focused on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance. We are currently looking to expand our Business Development team in Toronto. The successful candidate will join our Capital Markets Consulting Business.
As we grow our footprint in the various regions, we are growing our Business Development Team. We are hiring a Client Partner to join us at First Derivative in our Toronto office. The Client Partner will play a key role in our growth strategy and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts. They are responsible for growth, health and the future prospects of account relationships. This role requires extensive C-level relationship building as well as a focus on revenue, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growth and development.
The Client Partner will report into the North American Consulting Lead and be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/Profit Growth within set timelines.
The individual needs to have had a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and having grown them in previous roles. They will be responsible for:
- Driving profitable growth within one or more Capital Market clients.
- Building C-level relationship and carry the brand of First Derivative.
- Working with the business development team to shape the account strategy.
- Reviewing performance metrics of the account on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with multiple service lines in First Derivative to bring new propositions to market.
- Having regular meetings with the key decision makers and influencers.
- Actively driving execution of the Digital/Transformation/innovation agenda
- Delivery and allocation of consultants/teams to client site and managing
- Proposals and RFP’s
- Understanding a bench ethos and movement/allocation of consultants
We are hiring multiple sales roles in NAM, please visit our website for more information
Required Skill / Experience
- Worked within a consultancy/delivery environment for a minimum of 10 years, and has experience of selling professional services.
- Proven track record of business development and sales.
- Understand the structure of a bank, trade life cycle and regulations.
- Strong Capital Markets knowledge and experience.
- Experience managing client pn&l >$3M including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Understanding and thought leadership in technology, data, cloud, risk, regulatory trends and their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes for FSI clients.
- Strong experience with the global service delivery model.
- Candidates must have a proven record of building and maintaining long-term. relationships at senior levels. They must be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, and senior business and technology leaders, and must be persuasive and influential.
- This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader.
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential.