At Fiera Capital
We invest in creating a culture of purpose that makes our people feel valued, cared for, seen, and heard. Our approach to employee experience is tailored to your needs and ambitions:
- Your Inclusive Experience: We are committed to cultivating an inclusive, safe, and trusting work environment.
- Your Growth & Empowerment: We have ambitious growth goals for our firm, which makes us a great place to advance your career.
- Your Rewards & Recognition: We deeply value our people and their contributions and that’s reflected in our competitive compensation and benefits packages and our collaborative culture.
- Your Wellness Your Way: We strive to create a healthy work environment and we offer programs designed to support our employees’ wellbeing.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated analyst who will join the Financial Planning and Analysis team and support in forecast, budgeting, and strategic planning process. The analyst will support the team in management, financial and departmental analysis. In addition, the analyst will collaborate in the development and analysis of financial tools and take on additional roles and tasks to support the team.
Position type: 12-month contract (Maternity leave replacement)
- Provide management, financial and departmental analysis in order to provide accurate and timely information for decision making.
- Manage and produce monthly, quarterly and annual analysis and presentation on Asset Under Management and revenue forecasts.
- Interact with various internal teams such as Finance personnel across Fiera Capital and across Private Markets to support data delivery.
- Coordinate and assist in the preparation of the budgets. Compile and consolidate material for senior management and corporate review.
- Contribute to the preparation of various reports such as MD&A, press releases in terms of supporting analysis.
Required Skill / Experience
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor program in business with a specialization in accounting or finance;
- High academic achievement;
- High level of proficiency with computer tools such as the MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Team player;
- English required, bilingualism an asset.
- Fiera Capital adheres to a hybrid working environment with 3 days in-office per week
- If you are interested in a career at Fiera Capital and you meet 70% or more of the requirements, do not hesitate to submit your application!
For positions available in Quebec that require fluency in French and English, please note that bilingualism is required due to our global offices and clients.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset, and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance, and business needs. We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that considers the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Please stay vigilant and never share personal or confidential information during this hiring process unless it is through Mintz Global Screening, the secured platform we use to exchange such information. If in doubt, or if you think you have been a victim of fraudulent manoeuvres during your hiring process, please contact us.
Please note that job title indicated in job postings may differ from internal job titles. Accordingly, offers of employment may not reflect job titles indicated in job postings.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.