At Fiera Capital
We invest in creating a culture of purpose that makes our people feel valued, cared for, seen, and heard. Our approach to employee experience is tailored to your needs and ambitions:
- Your Inclusive Experience: We are committed to cultivating an inclusive, safe, and trusting work environment.
- Your Growth & Empowerment: We have ambitious growth goals for our firm, which makes us a great place to advance your career.
- Your Rewards & Recognition: We deeply value our people and their contributions and that’s reflected in our competitive compensation and benefits packages and our collaborative culture.
- Your Wellness Your Way: We strive to create a healthy work environment and we offer programs designed to support our employees’ wellbeing.
What we are looking for:
Fiera Comox is looking for the next Analyst, Investment Finance and Administration to join their team. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to thrive in a fast-growing and highly entrepreneurial company. We are looking for someone who is agile, hands-on, thirsty for a challenge and comfortable with new things.
Fiera Comox was established in 2016 by Fiera Capital and Comox Equity Partners, a corporation formed and owned by former executives and investment professionals of a large Canadian pension investment manager. Fiera Comox is a global investment manager that manages private investment strategies in Agriculture, Private Equity and Private Credit. Fiera Comox’s investment team is composed of a group of highly qualified investment professionals with a diverse and unique skill set, who have worked together deploying multiple billions in private transactions globally while building an impressive track record.
- Provide support for the execution of the investment-related operations of the Agriculture, Private Equity and Private Credit investment strategies
- Analysis and review of the documentation prepared by the fund administrators for investment-related operations of the Funds of the investment strategies
- Assist in the analysis and the review of monthly and quarterly financial information and investor reporting for the Funds
- Participate in the review of the financial statements and notes of the Funds
- Preparation of monthly financial dashboards and reports for the Fund
- Prepare and respond to various ad-hoc questions and reporting requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in the documentation, implementation and maintenance of adequate and effective internal controls and procedures
- Take on many different roles and tasks to support the growth of the business
Required Skill / Experience
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or any related field
- CPA designation is required
- 3 years of relevant experience in private market fund, direct investments accounting and financial reporting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Bilingualism required (fluency in French and English)
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to a wide range of roles
- Fiera Capital adheres to a hybrid working environment with 3 days in-office per week
- If you are interested in a career at Fiera Capital and you meet 70% or more of the requirements, do not hesitate to submit your application!
For positions available in Quebec that require fluency in French and English, please note that bilingualism is required due to our global offices and clients.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset, and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance, and business needs. We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that considers the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Please stay vigilant and never share personal or confidential information during this hiring process unless it is through Mintz Global Screening, the secured platform we use to exchange such information. If in doubt, or if you think you have been a victim of fraudulent manoeuvres during your hiring process, please contact us.
Please note that job title indicated in job postings may differ from internal job titles. Accordingly, offers of employment may not reflect job titles indicated in job postings.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.