At Fiera Capital
We invest in creating a culture of purpose that makes our people feel valued, cared for, seen, and heard.
Our approach to employee experience is tailored to your needs and ambitions:
- Your Inclusive Experience: We are committed to cultivating an inclusive, safe, and trusting work environment.
- Your Growth & Empowerment: We have ambitious growth goals for our firm, which makes us a great place to advance your career.
- Your Rewards & Recognition: We deeply value our people and their contributions and that’s reflected in our competitive compensation and benefits packages and our collaborative culture.
- Your Wellness Your Way: We strive to create a healthy work environment and we offer programs designed to support our employees’ wellbeing.
What we are looking for:
At Fiera, we're committed to shaping the future of investment strategy and driving the growth and resilience of the global investment platform. We are a leading player in the asset management industry and are looking for an Analyst to join our team.
You will play a crucial role in helping our CIO Office make informed decisions that drive the growth of our investment platform. You'll be at the forefront of tracking public market trends, assessing competitor practices and conducting in-depth investment due diligence. Your research and insights will keep our investment strategies competitive and aligned with the evolving needs of our clients.
Monitor and Analyze
- Closely monitor Fiera's public markets investment platform
- Analyze investment teams and strategies, assessing performance, risk, and value-adding factors
- Perform routine due diligence on Fiera's investment teams, covering aspects such as people, processes, and marketability
Develop Fiera's Public Markets Investment Platform
- Conduct relevance analysis from both a client and business perspective, contribute to the development of the business case and assist with implementation (hiring, fund launches, presentations, etc.)
- Fiera Funds initiatives (drafting investment policy statements, fund launches, closures, changes, etc.)
Research and Strategic Thinking
- Research and keep up to date with capital market trends
- Monitor and understand the appetite of our distribution channels
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in our investment platform
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset, and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state, or local protected class. Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance, and business needs. We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that considers the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Please stay vigilant and never share personal or confidential information during this hiring process unless it is through Mintz Global Screening, the secured platform we use to exchange such information. If in doubt, or if you think you have been a victim of fraudulent manoeuvres during your hiring process, please contact us.
Please note that job title indicated in job postings may differ from internal job titles. Accordingly, offers of employment may not reflect job titles indicated in job postings.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.
Required Skill / Experience
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, mathematics, actuarial sciences or any other quantitative discipline
- Previous experience in investment manager research, investment due diligence, or fund analysis
- Strong knowledge of quantitative methods, programming skills and experience of data organization
- Flexibility and cooperative attitude to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to innovate and initiate actions independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills in French and English.
Elements considered an asset:
- Master's degree in finance, financial mathematics or economics, an asset
- CFA or other relevant designations considered, an asset
- Fiera Capital adheres to a hybrid working environment with 3 days in-office per week.
- If you are interested in a career at Fiera Capital and you meet 70% or more of the requirements, do not hesitate to submit your application!
For positions available in Quebec that require fluency in French and English, please note that bilingualism is required due to our global offices and clients.