What we are looking for:
The Analyst, Global Fixed Income will actively collaborate with the Global Fixed Income team, being part of the Active & Strategic Fixed Income Team (ASFI) team. The Analyst will work closely with Portfolio Managers to ensure timely and accurate fundamental and quantitative analysis across the global fixed income spectrum: Sovereign, Corporate Investment Grade and High Yield, Emerging Market Debt, Infrastructure debt and securitizations.
The role exists to support the team and improve the analysis coverage of various issuers to maximize risk/return potential of investments, leading to more alpha generation for the strategies.
As part of your duties, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- Conduct fundamental credit analysis including making investment recommendations on assigned credit issuers and specific sectors;
- Document and report on credit analysis and relevant news to the Fixed Income team;
- Meet with corporate management teams, investment bankers and analysts;
- Make investment recommendation and monitor current risk budget of bonds strategies tied to sectors of responsibility;
- Provide general team support for corporate bonds.
- Assist the team in generating and gathering various market and strategy information for reports, presentations, and general inquiries.
- Evaluate fixed income securities in a way that is consistent with the highest fiduciary and professional standards of prudence and integrity.
- Seek out investment opportunities to maximize the total return of our funds subject to the specific fund’s investment objective and rigorous control of risk.
- Participate in the improvement and development of risk monitoring tools.