Managing Up and Down
Whether you are working on a small team or at a large firm, managing up and managing down are realities of collaborative team work. Join us for this session of Careers in Motion for key takeaways to efficiently and effectively manage subordinates and your seniors. Learn how to:
- Be considered a valuable asset by enhancing your manager's work
- Have influence despite being a subordinate
- Find a balance between managing up and managing down and becoming more effective at it
- Spend your time managing and resist the urge to micromanage
Wednesday September 13, 2017
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Address: RBC Plaza, 3rd floor, Fell Boardroom 200 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5J 2J5 CA
- Ticket Price: 40 +HST
Registration is now open!
Please click >>here<< to register for this event. For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
Please list each email on a new line.