WCM Report | The Future of Work in Finance
Gain key insights about how organizations can support equitable and productive hybrid work models.
WCM is pleased to share our latest report that speaks to the future of work in finance. Conducted in partnership with Dr. Daniel Cockayne at the University of Waterloo, the study:
- provides a snapshot of employee experiences with remote work during the pandemic - specific to Canadian finance
- offers targeted recommendations to support building equitable and productive hybrid work models
WCM's Future of Work in Finance report found that:
- 94% of finance professionals want the option to work remotely for at least a portion of their workweek
- 2/3 of finance professionals state that they are more productive when working remotely
- There were substantial increases in overall happiness and work-family balance through remote work
The report provides a snapshot of employee experiences with remote work in the pandemic specific to Canadian finance and offers targeted recommendations for organizations to support building equitable and productive hybrid work models.
WCM's findings reinforce that remote and hybrid work options are (and will continue to be) key for a positive employee experience now and into the future.